Chestnut Global Partners (CGP) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chestnut Health Systems.
Based in Bloomington, IL, CGP has been providing Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and related workplace services since 1984. We have grown from a traditional provider of EAP to a leading national and international provider of the following scope of services:
- Integrated Domestic and International EAP and Work-Life services
- Expatriate EAP and Family Support – in addition to traditional EAP support for expats, this model includes proactive pre-departure, on assignment and return outreach for both employees and family members.
- Health Coaching and Disease Management
- Health Risk Assessments
- Analyses of Data
- Forecasting of medical and economic costs
- Targeted interventions
- Workplace training and consultation
- Critical incident response and crisis intervention
- Specialized Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) services
- Program evaluation and outcome measurement
We have an extensive network of providers covering all 50 states and an international network covering over 130 countries including offices in Beijing, Belgium, Brazil, China, Hungary, India and Russia. Whether in Bloomington or Beijing, we have built our reputation on high level responsiveness, a commitment to developing customized and innovative solutions, personal relationships with our service partners and customer liaisons and the scientific skills needed to empirically evaluate our results.
Although we are international in scope, CGP also provides "high touch" services to small and mid-size local or regional employer groups. Our team is not the largest EAP organization in the country, nor are we owned by an insurance plan, but we are the most committed to delivering an exceptionally high quality and responsive program that will exceed your expectations.